behind the camera
I bought my first camera, a Canon AE1, back in 1983 at the age of 14 years, with the intent to shot the Motorcycle World Championship. This was for me the opportunity to encounter the world of photography.
Over time I have spent less and less attention to this passion and only recently I purchased a digital Relex. So I started to shoot with enthusiasm and now I'm exploring the new possibilities offered by digital photography.
- Canon EOS 450D
- Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS
- Manfrotto 190XPROB Tripod
- Manfrotto 486RC2 Compact Ball Head
- Manfrotto 709BR Digi Tabletop Tripod
- Canon RC-1 Remote Control
- Filters: Circular Polarizing, ND8, Skylight, U.V. 0
- Canon Ixus 750
Photoshop CS3, NoiseNinja, Photomatix Pro (working on a iMac 24")
If you have any comments or questions feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Giovanni Dr Ogo